Commercial Stated Income Lending
The Commercial Stated Income Loan Program does not require personal or business tax returns, personal financial statements, and has no monthly or annual reporting requirements. Please Note: The subject property must cash flow at a minimum DSCR of 1.25x. Appraisal rents are used to qualify income. Subject property rent roll and income and expense statements are required.
- No personal or business income tax returns required
- Personal financial statements required.
- No balloon or call provisions - Up to ten year fixed rates
- Up to 80% financing for good credit borrowers - Good property condition required
- Minimal fee structure with no lender point options
Stated Income Commercial Loans provide competitive commercial financing for borrowers requiring a reduced document or stated income option for the Stated Income Commercial Acquisition or refinancing of commercial property. Stated Income does not require personal or business tax returns.
Request a Phone Call for Details or Apply Now